HOW RECOVERING MY HEALTH SHIFTED MY PERSPECTIVE

Like anyone who undergoes a profound healing,  I experienced a huge shift in consciousness,
and what I mean is that my perspective on humanity, on who " we " are changed dramatically.

I thought I was pretty "advanced" in my thinking...I was aware of the unseen, of energetic fields,
chakras, and energy ....I was naturally intuitive and well-read...but I was very sick...

Recovery from CFS involved reconnecting my self to my SELF...and that is all that I needed to
do in order to heal...and I'm guessing that healing of any debilitating disease results in
the same sort of self empowerment...and a profound shift in your perception of not only who YOU
are, but who all of humanity is.

And this is what I learned: how to live my life from the "inside" out...how to be constantly
in touch with "who I really am" at all times, and how to, in the moment, shift from a focus on
the "outer" reality to the focus on my "inner" self...and guess what...my body will always,
always tell me where I am on the continuum of "me" to not "me"...if I don't, I will feel sick
again, and that is the beauty of the body/mind/soul relationship...but if I learn to respond to
HOW I"M FEELING in the moment...in terms of how I'm feeling emotionally, and respond to
that emotion or feeling, then my body/soul will not feel the need to send symptoms of ill health.
If I DON"T respond to my emotions (i.e. take care of myself)..then I will experience physical symptoms... we have a beautiful, powerful internal feedback mechanism. But I don't think many
of us are aware of how powerful this feedback mechanism is, or even that we have it. It's our "internal guidance system" that so many self-help authors and spiritual teachers speak of...it's just that I don't think that many of us know how to connect with it.

But here's the thing. I learned just how powerful humanity is. I learned that we don't need anyone or anything "outside" of ourselves to heal us, or to tell us how to live our lives...although many, many people make a very good living telling you just that.

So here we are on the cusp of huge social/spiritual/political change... and I see this as a time where humanity evolves...based on the principals of "internal" power, or we devolve based on looking for answers outside of ourselves... and handing our power and our humanity over to "outside" forces...this is all playing out right now..so it's an interesting time to be alive, and an interesting time for this shift to occur.

So I do know this, in a profound way, after experiencing a profound healing...we are much, much more powerful than we know.. or even than the "powers that be" would like for us to know...and we are sacred...

A wonderful book to read about this is Power Vs. Force by David R. Hawkins...



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my gosh, I need to read that book. it's on my list and this the second time in a week it has come up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he published another one recently...forgot the name...something about letting go? but i loved power vs force..
    lots of truths in it, I think...love is powerful, force is weakness...if you have to force something, you're in resistance...applies to both the inner and the outer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great, "love is powerful". it seems similar to what I often remind myself of, to "allow" and not resist. but this resonates deeply with my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great, "love is powerful". it seems similar to what I often remind myself of, to "allow" and not resist. but this resonates deeply with my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I see you have Dying To Be Me on your list. I LOVE that book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I see you have Dying To Be Me on your list. I LOVE that book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts