BE HERE NOW



So when I finally did find a treatment that worked for me, I learned, in a deep ,"real time experience" sense, that healing takes place in the moment.  As in the moment you have a "symptom", you can
take steps to instantly feel better, before you crash. And the first step is not to panic when you start to feel ill.  I haven't had symptoms in several months, but the other day, after exercising, I started to feel dizzy and very fatigued, like I needed to lie down. I actually started to get nervous. I hadn't felt any symptoms in a very long time, and my first instinct was to say "oh shit" I'm going to crash, I'm getting sick again. But all it took was for me to stop panicking and review what I had been feeling in the past day or two. I could pinpoint the exact issue I was dealing it, and make some simple, in the moment changes. In fact, I found something that interested me, and immediately, those fleeting symptoms went away. Had I continued to panic, and do what I had been doing when I started to feel symptoms, I would have had to rest and lie down. But because I paused and listened to what the symptom might be telling me, I was able to quickly change how I was physically feeling. And I can't tell you how empowering that is!

Comments

Popular Posts