Recovery Is Possible, a New Years Message

I started this blog about six months ago, with the purpose of letting others know that recovery from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is possible. I have always felt that if you have a treatment or cure for a difficult to treat illness, then you have a moral responsibility to let others know of it...and that is why I write.

My message is that you can  recover, if you are willing to think and look "outside the box", and open
your mind to a therapy that focuses on the wisdom of the body, and uses the wisdom of the body, as a tool for healing.  For me, it was a magical and miraculous journey. I found an answer to a lifelong question, one I had been searching for almost my entire life,  even before I became ill. I found how people can heal themselves, and I found out why people get sick. And not just sick with CFS, but with other chronic illnesses as well. The answer, the holy grail, really, literally, is in your body. Your body is  sacrosanct. It is wise, it never lies, and in it you will find all of your answers. 

I've found that my blog and my writing has evolved from "spreading the message" of how you can recover your health, to an exploration of spirituality, spiritual geometry, and spirituality and health. All with the purpose of letting you know that you are more powerful, and have more control over your health than you know. And it's not all about diet and lifestyle changes.

Thank you for reading my blog, and Happy New Year to a healthy and powerful 2016....


Comments

Popular Posts