Health Summit On Line: Fibromyalgia

I recently purchase a Health Summit Online Program about Fibromyalgia. I did it purely out of curiosity, because I wanted to see what the "experts" were saying.

The "experts" said a lot of confusing and contradictory things about Fibromyalgia...and truth be told I could only bear to watch a few of the videos I had purchased. For me, it was a little journey into the "dark side" of marketing to the desperately ill....

I'm not sure what I expected, but I quickly learned that the Health Summit Online program only benefitted the creators of the Health Summit Online Program, not the people who suffer from Fibromyalgia, and not even the presenters...I'm guessing they paid to be participants in the Summit.

From the few videos I could stand to watch, it did seem like some of the presenters were "closing in" on the true cause of Fibromyalgia...which is really part of the whole Chronic Fatigue Syndrome phenomenon..in that they did discuss HPA-Axis "overload", and how childhood trauma affects our health over our lifespan, and does indeed contribute to the development of Fibromyalgia and CFS.

I happened to listen to a podcast with Dr. Gabor Mate at about the same time I was reviewing the Fibro Summit, and he further flushes out the concept of how childhood trauma affects our health...and how does it do that? Trauma takes us away from our selves...the end result of trauma, no matter how big or how small that trauma is...it that it tears us away from our true selves... we literally separate from ourselves when we undergo a traumatic experience, and then develop coping mechanisms and patterns that deviate from our true selves. Many chronic illnesses can then be healed by a return to self, using our symptoms as a guide back to our original, divine selves. That is how healing happens. That is how the HPA-AXIS resumes it's normal functioning, our pain and fatigue recede, and we find our way back to our soul purpose, our life path , ourselves.

If only people would awaken to this, then so many health issues could be healed and diminished, with out the confusing crowd of "experts" trying to get their voices heard.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts